The stand package includes:
- Walls made of SYMA-wall, overlay panels hardboard 5mm white, metal structure not visible, total height of 2500mm
- Standard carpet medium grey
- Graphic panels 500mmW x 2500mmH on outer ends of walls (2 panels per stand)
- 1 x nameboard white with black standard lettering
- 2 x arm spotlights LED 10W
- 1 x power socket
- 1 x high table round white
- 3 x high stool black
- 1 x reception counter white lockable
- 1 x brochure rack A4
Due to the shell structure we are using, we will allow space only builds on a case by case basis. Before appointing a contractor, please email the Operations Team to ask if a space only stand is possible in your stand location.
Space only stands do not include any walling, flooring, furniture or electrics. Once permission is granted, you must submit the following documents:
- Detailed stand drawing with dimensions
- 3D visuals of the stand build
- Method statement (as a stand builder, this is not the same as for exhibitors)
- Risk assessment (as a stand builder, this is not the same as for exhibitors)
- Your stand contractor contact details (company, name, email, mobile etc.)
- Plan indicating where you would like your electrics to go
Approval must not be assumed until written approval is received. Once approval has been received, no alteration may be made to the approved design without further approval being sought.
Stand construction regulations
- A maximum height of 3000mm
- All construction and displays must be made from fireproofed materials and installed to the satisfaction of the authorities.
- Exhibitors will be charged for making any damage to the hall such as paint marks, tape, bolt/screw/nail holes etc. Your space must be restored to its original state by 12:00 on Friday 16th September, otherwise a cost will be associated
- You are responsible for examining your allocated space and building your stand within the correct floor markings – if you are in any doubt, please go to the organisers’ office.
If you would like to make any amendments to your stand package, you MUST inform the Operations Team. If you do not inform the Operations Team and you wish to make changes on site, there may be a delay and a cost associated.
All graphic options below must be ordered separately and do not come as part of the standard stand package. All Foamex overlay graphics are sold per panel. Click here to download the order form.
1m Linear Panel: CHF 340
Deadline to order and send through your artwork is Sunday 14th August.
Sending your artwork and production:
- Printable PDF, ideally > 100dpi, with 3mm bleed
- Create artwork in scale 1:1 or 1:10, please label accordingly (…1to10.pdf).
- For open data, please send fonts and all links
- Send artwork without trim marks, registration marks and colour control strips
- Arrange colours in CMYK or PMS Pantone Solid Coated
- Incorrect dimensions for artwork sent will not be used nor adapted. Upon request, the artwork can be adapted (charged at CHF 120/per hour)
- With a data volume of < 2GB, you can send the artwork to email@example.com via WeTransfer
- With a data volume > 2BG, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly
Click here to download full graphic instructions.
Dilapidations and floor covering
Exhibitors are liable for any damage they may cause to buildings, floors, walls, and columns or to any shell scheme equipment or any other Exhibitor’s property. Exhibitors are also responsible for any damage caused by their agents or contractors. No Exhibitor may apply paint, lacquer, adhesives or coatings to the building or shell scheme, or drill holes into the floor.
The Organisers will inspect every site before erection and after demolition of the stands and any damage caused will be charged directly to the Exhibitor. This includes a charge for removing any carpet tape or heavy building waste left behind.
If you are laying your own floorcovering, please ensure you use exhibition approved carpet tape which will not leave marks on the hall floor when it is removed. Other forms of fixing to the hall floor, such as cable clips, nails and bolts are prohibited. Please be advised that all carpet tape must be removed at the end of the show to avoid any dilapidations charges.
Distribution of promotional material
Exhibitors may only conduct business and distribute literature from within their stand, not in the gangways or any other part inside or outside of the Hall. Exhibitors must not take delegates away from the event to another business’ premises, nor host competing events onsite. All activities and demonstrations (e.g., the operation of machines, video and film shows etc.) must be reported in the exhibitor’s Risk Assessment and have the approval of the Operations team. The Operations team is entitled to restrict or prohibit such demonstrations, even if consent has previously been given, if they interfere with the Exhibition.
Whilst we will take every precaution to ensure security and safety at our exhibitions, we do not accept any liability for loss or damage to stands or loss of property on any stand, or anywhere in the exhibition hall, or in any course of its delivery or removal from the building for any cause whatsoever. The Organisers are not responsible for any loss sustained by Exhibitors from fire, theft, damage or any reason, or for personal injury or loss to or by any person employed by the Exhibitor or third parties.
You are also responsible for insuring against any legal liability incurred in respect of injury or damage to property belonging to third parties up to a limit of indemnity of £5,000,000. In addition to this, you should protect your expenditures against abandonment and cancellation or curtailment of the event due to reasons beyond our control.
If you have purchased an Exhibitor insurance package through Easyfairs please see show website for details, please be aware that you will only be covered if you have paid your invoice in full. Insurance is a requirement for exhibiting at this show.
Shipping & Freight handling
ExpoLog Geneva has been appointed to act as the official freight handling agent – click here to download the shipping instructions.
[INSERT YOUR STAND NUMBER, COMPANY NAME & MOBILE NUMBER]
Connect In Pharma 2022
Salles des Congres (A,B,C)
Palexpo – 30 Route Francois Peyrot
Deliveries can ONLY be made between 08:00 to 18:00 on Tuesday 13th September 2022. No deliveries are to be made outside of these hours. Any deliveries arriving at another time will be sent away.
Please note that you will need to be present on your stand at the time of delivery. The Organiser will not sign for any parcels delivered to exhibitors.